The guys played lots of horseshoes!So we are back from an excellent weekend! Our weekend was everything we hoped it would be. We all stayed up late Friday night. The guys hung out downstairs playing pool and all the girls enjoyed talking non-stop until 1:30 in the morning! It was later than any of us had been up in a long time. Well, except for Katherine, considering she has a 6-month old! Once again we did not take many pictures. There were 4 couples there and I think we have pictures of 3 people...how does that happen?
Saturday morning we got up and cooked a big breakfast. The girls headed to the outlet mall. It was absolutely crazy!!! I do not see how there is a recession. There were no parking places. We ended up parking behind the mall where employees park. I got so frustrated with most of the stores that I walked in and right back out. There was usually a 30-minute wait to check out! Not worth it to me.
The most entertainment we had all weekend was playing with baby Hanne. She is absolutely the best baby I have ever been around. She is so sweet and cuddly. I never heard her cry! She only whimpered a few times. She did not care who held her; she would just smile and coo the whole time!
We laughed about how much things have changed since we took our first trip together in 2004. We were all up and ready to leave by 8 this morning. Baylor and Ryan needed to get back to pick up their little one early so we all decided to leave. We were home by noon!
Luke had a great weekend, too. He had a playdate with Emma, enjoyed playing outside and learning new words. Since we have been home today he has said cheese, tea and "Abbie". We aren't sure who Abbie is but he obviously likes her!
Saturday morning we got up and cooked a big breakfast. The girls headed to the outlet mall. It was absolutely crazy!!! I do not see how there is a recession. There were no parking places. We ended up parking behind the mall where employees park. I got so frustrated with most of the stores that I walked in and right back out. There was usually a 30-minute wait to check out! Not worth it to me.
The most entertainment we had all weekend was playing with baby Hanne. She is absolutely the best baby I have ever been around. She is so sweet and cuddly. I never heard her cry! She only whimpered a few times. She did not care who held her; she would just smile and coo the whole time!
We laughed about how much things have changed since we took our first trip together in 2004. We were all up and ready to leave by 8 this morning. Baylor and Ryan needed to get back to pick up their little one early so we all decided to leave. We were home by noon!
Luke had a great weekend, too. He had a playdate with Emma, enjoyed playing outside and learning new words. Since we have been home today he has said cheese, tea and "Abbie". We aren't sure who Abbie is but he obviously likes her!


No comments:
Post a Comment