


We all had tickets before we went to Knoxville Saturday. Paul, Andrew, Mandi and I had 4 together. Bill and Paula sat with some friends and Jon and Kristen used one of their friends tickets. I had a blast during the game. It was just getting cooler when the game started but there was a lot of energy in Neyland Stadium so we stayed warm! The game was pretty good. It looks like both teams still have some kinks to work out. We had some Auburn fans sitting around us which was good for Andrew, Mandi and I. Paul was a good sport during the game. We stayed until the clock went to zero. That was good because Paul got to see UT's last second touchdown. Mandi had never been to Neyland and was amazed at how many people leave early especially only after the 3rd quarter. That is the same observation I have made each time I have been to a game there. I have never noticed that in Auburn. But, there are a lot more people in Knoxville who do not want to fight traffic I guess!
We had to sit in traffic a few minutes trying to get on Alcoa Highway but it was not bad at all. Needless to say, we were all exhausted on the drive back to the hotel. Since Luke stayed on his normal schedule he was getting up at 7:10 Eastern time this morning...ughh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment