Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Football Time!

Ready for the game

Where did the lemons go???

Paul and I take turns going to get Luke on weekend mornings. Saturday it was Paul's turn to get up when Luke woke up. I guess he thought it was not too early to get ready for the start of SEC football. When Luke came in the bedroom he was decked out in his UT jersey! We tried multiple times to get his picture in his jersey and hat but he will not leave hats on his head right now. We went to Home Depot very early that morning. Everyone thought Luke was too cute in his UT outfit. He and Daddy matched! He watched some of the game and said "go, go" a lot. Luckily UT and Auburn won so everyone in the house was happy for the remainder of the weekend. This week might be a different story...

2 comments:

Uncle Andrew said...

Aunt Mandi and Uncle Andrew are not feeling the Auburn love! There are always Luke UT pics, but not nearly enough AU pics.

We're getting a little concerned! :-)

War Eagle!

Ladners'Latest said...

Sounds like Drew and Andrew this morning. He let me sleep in and when I woke up they were wearing their matching Drew Brees Saints jerseys! Everyone has football fever these days.
(And I agree with Andrew and Mandi...Luke needs some AU photo shoots)