Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Sweet face

Luke loves reading!


So, it has obviously been awhile since we have blogged. I honestly do not know what we have been doing besides the normal day to day activities. I had a quick stomach bug this week which happened to fall on my day off. Don't know if that was good or bad! The word in Tennessee lately has been rain! It has rained and rained. I know we normally complain of dry weather but this rain has been crazy. We have not been able to do any yard work like we had planned. Paul did manage to mow the lawn (in the rain) on Sunday.

Luke continues to keep us entertained. He still loves his "movies" and insists on watching one every afternoon when we get home. He also loves to read and be read to. I find him sometimes by his books just reading to himself, giggling and turning the pages.

We hope to spend some time outdoors this weekend if we get a break in the weather. Hopefully, we will have more bl0g worthy happenings!

No comments: