Luke felt the need to take the pot
into the laundry room and
try to put it in the dryer!
Well I am a little behind. Luke was 18 months old last Thursday. So much has happened since then that I forgot to mention it. We go to his 18 month well visit this afternoon. I am anxious to hear what Dr. Patterson says about Luke's two episodes from the weekend. So far we have not seen that side of our little fella again. Thanks to everyone who offered their advice and reassurance that this was
normal behavior for a toddler. When one of my best friends sent me a lengthy email after she read my blog posting detailing her sons episodes I felt much better!
1 comment:
I had one of "those" days 2 days in a row. I have NO idea what sparked that behavior but luckily I didn't see that child today. Praise God! Guess it's all part of the terrible twos!
Post a Comment