

So Paul and I have been contemplating trimming Luke's hair for awhile now. When he is outside or it is humid he has the cute little curls. But when his hair is straight it was getting too long in the back. He either looked like a little redneck child with a rat tail or a funny looking little girl! We finally decided to do it this past weekend. I have absolutely no experience cutting hair; it takes me forever to make an appointment to even get mine cut! It took a few minutes for us to get Luke to hold still long enough that I could snip it. It looks pretty good although I don't plan to make a hobby out of it. I only trimmed the back so now his hair is longer on the sides and it is curling up! Oh well, it will be fine for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment