Look Mom I can reach the door handle!It just amazes me how much children absorb and observe. Luke has watched me water the plants a few times. Last night he picked the watering can up and went from flower to flower watering the plants! He also let us know that he is almost able to open the door on the porch. Paul will be installing a lock ASAP!
While I was getting supper ready last night Luke saw the lid to the skillet laying on the counter while I was holding him. He picked it up and made me move close enough to the skillet for him to put it on. Again, crazy what all they learn just from watching us.
While I was getting supper ready last night Luke saw the lid to the skillet laying on the counter while I was holding him. He picked it up and made me move close enough to the skillet for him to put it on. Again, crazy what all they learn just from watching us.



No comments:
Post a Comment