Monday, March 9, 2009

Perfect Weekend



Hmmm...this grass is yummy!


Last weekend was wonderful. I think everyone would agree that the weather has a huge impact on your mood and attitude. It was so warm and beautiful in Nashville this weekend. We decided to take advantage of it and stay outside a lot. Luke loves the outdoors! If you take him inside he whines until he goes out again. I snapped these pictures yesterday afternoon. Luke is quite the explorer. He wants to go all over the yard, down the driveway and back up again. He puts most everything in his mouth which freaks me out! Paul says "boys will be boys".

Saturday afternoon I went to the movies with Virginia. We saw a chick flick and it was so good! I dropped Luke off at Mom's before the movie so Paul and Bill could do some work in our yard. It is hard to get much accomplished with a toddler running around these days! Nonna loved her time with Luke and said they stayed outside most of the time he was there.

If you look close you can see the remains of Luke's first black eye. Within about a 2 day time frame he fell in the bathtub twice and hit is eye on the foot board our bed...ouch! It seems like it is taking forever to fade. I know this is just the first of many bumps and bruises we will encounter.

No comments: