Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weekend Get Away

Well, Paul and I are going in to uncharted territory this weekend. We are leaving Luke overnight for the first time. We are heading to Gatlinburg for a much needed weekend away with good friends. Nana and Nonna are splitting the Lukester duty 50/50. I know we will miss him terribly and call often but we know it will be good for us to get away and good for Luke to spend some quality time with the grandparents. We will post pictures when we get back! Happy Weekend to all!

4 comments:

Katie J said...

That's awesome Kelly! Jeremy and I are doing the same thing in a couple of weeks. I can't wait! It will be my first time to be away from Caleb overnight- I can't believe he's 2 and I'm just now managing an overnight trip away from him! Have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Melissa said...

Have a great trip! Wish we could join you. We'll be in TN for the holidays. Check out our blog... that we never post on... hehehe!
thecomerchronicles.blogspot.com

Ladners'Latest said...

Wish I could go to Gatlinburg. It would be nice to see some pretty leaves. (I miss fall). Have a great trip!!

Will said...

I wish we'd known! We were up there on Saturday and would have loved to see you guys.