Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catching Up


Look at me!
We have been out of the blogosphere lately. The week started with Paul and I both getting a stomach bug. We then passed it on to Nonna. Luckily Luke never got it, but Paul and I both came home from work early Monday and stayed in the bed until Paul went to get Luke from daycare. The rest of the week went by in a blur. My employer, Sumner Regional, laid off over 90 employees and reduced the hours of two dozen more. Fortunately I was not in that group. However, it has been really hard seeing so many people lose their jobs especially with the economy the way it is.

We planned to get a new camera this weekend but just didn't quite get around to it. So, the quality of our pictures is a little off. Luke is cruising around the furniture all the time now. This has meant many more bumps and bruises. He seems to take them all in stride. His latest thing is not wanting to take a nap in his bed. So, for him to nap he likes to be in the car riding or sleeping on someone. He fell asleep on Grandpa yesterday for almost two hours. I don't think Grandpa minded at all!

No comments: