
In the past few weeks Luke has started to take more of an interest in some of his toys and stuffed animals. He especially likes "Moo" who is just his size. He likes to hold on to him and pull his tail. We aren't sure that Moo appreciates that! Today when he feel asleep on our bed he snuggled up to "Jackson". Jackson was brought back from Jackson Hole by Nana last year. When Luke was beginning to wake up I noticed he was patting on Jackson. So sweet.... On another note Luke's bib always ends up covering his face. He likes to hide behind it.We went this morning to have Luke's 4 month shots. While we were at the doctor's office Saturday Dr. Patterson went ahead and did everything she would do at the 4 month check up so all we had to do today was drop by and get his shots. Luke did OK. He cried for awhile but was better once we got home and he had some Tylenol.
Luke now weighs 15# 10 oz and is 24 1/4" long. He is still in the 50th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height or the "Buddha" phase. My mom found my old baby book and I weighed 15# 6 oz at 4 months. I thought that was pretty cool.
2 comments:
Jackson ... covered face ... If veils covering his face become involved I'm gonna get worried.
We enjoy keeping up to date through your blog, and we still can't wait to meet Luke!!!
Post a Comment