Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fun Hayride!

The chili simmered most of the afternoon

My two little kids!

That's a full wagon!

Mom and Mrs. Morris came for the fun

Tonight was our bonfire and hayride.  It was cold, cold!  We had a great time and good weather despite the cold.  It is a lot of work for Paul and me, but we always say it is worth it. Everyone seems to have a good time.  We actually ran out of chili this year -- that has never happened.  I will have to remember next year to make more!  There were hot dogs, snacks and s'mores so I don't think anyone left hungry!  It was nice to have everyone at our house this year instead of Bill's.  We will probably try having it at different areas around our house, but it worked well in "the grove" as I like to call it. 

No comments: