Wednesday, July 2, 2014
BIG Bugs!
We went to the BIG bugs exhibit at Cheekwood today. It was so cool to see all the "bugs" and what they were made from. Their were a couple that the kids could actually go up in and play which they loved. We also went in the mansion on the grounds today. As many times as we have been to Cheekwood I had never taken the kids in. There is an Andy Warhol exhibit right now and the kids LOVED it. I was so surprised. They loved looking at all the different paintings and comparing them. I was impressed. It was also a good way to cool off for awhile. I love that Cheekwood is a great family place to go. I know we will be back a couple of more times before the year is out -- to see the Scarecrows this fall and the Christmas trees in December. It just made sense to get a family membership so I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment