Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Luke's First Field Trip!



The perfect pumpkin!

All the boys...

The best shot I could get of the whole class

Playing in the corn


Today was Luke's first field trip.  I was so excited that it was on a Wednesday so I was able to go!  All the K4 and Kindergarten classes traveled to Honeysuckle Hill Farm in Springfield.  For some reason Luke did not want to ride the bus so we met the group up there.  It ended up being a fairly warm day and it was perfect for all the activities!  It was fun seeing Luke interact with his friends.  We had a great time! We packed a sack lunch and ate at one if the pavilions. We took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and let the kids pick their own pumpkin off the vine.  Luke loved it!  After lunch and the educational sessions the kids were free to play on the playground.

When we left there we did some errands.  Luke fell asleep in the car pretty quick after we left. He was worn out!

No comments: