Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten!




We were all up and at it early this morning!  Paul started the day by cooking a special "First Day of School" breakfast - pancakes!  Mom came so she could take Katherine to school so Paul and I could both take Luke this morning.  We took a lot of pictures.  Luke was a little nervous when we got there, but he did fine when we left.  None of us shed any tears -- I couldn't believe it!  A little girl from church is in his class and a lady mom knows from work has a little boy in his class, too.  The boys go to school today and tomorrow then the girls go Thursday and Friday then they all go next Monday.  Kind of a funny phase in schedule but I guess it works!

When I picked him up this afternoon he didn't have a lot to say about his day.  He will be in extended care in the afternoons.  I know he will get used to that, too.  Hoping this is a great year!

No comments: