![]() |
| They are "fighting" over the new InnoTab |
| This is how we spent our day! |
| He loves these little trucks! |
| Painting one of the trucks |
Well, this day wasn't as I planned at all. Katherine woke up in the middle of the night with a high temperature. She was on fire. I gave her some Motrin and put her in bed with us. I went ahead and got up and started getting ready for work. After I thought about it I decided we needed to stay home today hoping she will be well enough to go to school tomorrow. Fridays are rough at work and I knew it would be better for me to be off today instead of tomorrow. Katherine didn't have a temp all day today. Luke insisted on staying home from school since K wasn't having to go. So, we got an extra day together! They both slept until after 8 this morning which is unheard of! They both had long naps today, too. I still think they are just exhausted. We played and played today. The toy of the hour seems to be Luke's new InnoTab. Both kids love it and do not like to share it. Probably won't be long until Katherine has her own. It is a really neat toy. It is like a tablet for kids. We went with it instead of the LeapPad purely based on cost. We got a great deal on it at Sam's. So far, the love the art application the best. Luke also painted his new Monster Trucks and played with them all day. Katherine likes those, too. The plan is to be back to normal tomorrow -- kids to school, parents to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment