He kept his boots on all morningThis past Sunday Luke wanted to pick out his clothes for church, which is nothing unusual. I got him dressed. A little later Paul went to get some shoes for him. When they came back to our bedroom Luke was wearing his "Jon-Jon" boots. He insisted on wearing them and would not take them off. I agreed to let him wear them to church. He got lots of compliments as we were walking him down the preschool hallway. He just beamed from ear to ear. I made sure to tell everyone he picked out his outfit. We ran in to an old Troutt family friend who was especially impressed with Luke's skills. She said she remembered when Jon used to wear those boots! Luke loved it! She said she was even more impressed that I let him wear them. Boys will be boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment