Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Cookies!

Waiting for the oven

Luke did not eat all these, I promise!

Bella and Eli decorating their cookies

Bella, Eli and Sophia coloring

This morning we went to the Brewers to make Christmas cookies and eat lunch. Luke fell asleep on the way and was quiet at the beginning. We had so much fun cutting out, baking, decorating and, of course, eating the cookies! The kids did so well together. By the time we were ready to leave Luke had gotten used to everyone and was settling in to his "wild man" mode.

I was hoping that he would fall asleep on the way home and I could simply put him in his bed and he would take a 2+ hour nap. Well, no such luck. He did fall asleep in the car but woke up as soon as we pulled in the garage. I spent the next hour trying to get him back to sleep, since I desperately wanted a nap myself. Luke was having none of that. So, I finally gave up and we spent the rest of the afternoon doing some errands. My days off are wonderful but fill up so quickly!

No comments: