Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter at Nanny's

Very mischievous...


Hanging out with Cousin Thomas

We had a very busy, enjoyable holiday weekend. Saturday Paul, me, my mom and cousin Cynthia did the Moosic City 5k at Metro Center. I had never done anything competitive like that. It was so much fun! I will try to post pictures later. I walked with Mom. We didn't have the best times but I am so proud of Mom for doing it!

Nana and Grandpa kept Luke while we did the race since no strollers were allowed. When we got home we got ready and headed to Tullahoma for Easter lunch at my grandmother's. Luke did great! He slept most of the way there and back. He was in a good mood while we were there an enjoyed running around and getting in to things. It surprised me when he got up in Thomas's lap. He looked like he wanted to take a nap but it wasn't long before he was on the move again!

No comments: