Hmm...I'm not so sure about this. Nana and Grandpa had Paul's rocker
fixed and gave it to Luke for his first birthday!
Kitty, Nonna and Nana ready to partyWe had Luke's First Birthday Party today! After much deliberation, contemplation and discussion we decided to go the small, family party route for Luke's 1st birthday. I know I will always struggle with his birthday being so close to the holidays trying to make it special and different for him. We went low-key this year since he did not really know what was going on anyway. He was very mellow for most of the time but toward the end he must have been hyped up on sugar because he was a wild man. I will post several pictures over the next few days. It is only the 3rd of January but we have taken well over 100 pictures already.

No comments:
Post a Comment