Monday, June 23, 2008

Monkeying Around

I'll help fold!

Look at me....I am standing up!

I don't know about this


Deep Thoughts....by Luke Troutt...

We had a great Saturday. We ran some errands that morning and worked around the house. Luke was so happy all day just playing around. He and Paul were goofing around so I had to take some pictures.

We went to a cookout for our Sunday School class Saturday night at the Hopper's. There was a huge turnout with lots of kids! It got pretty loud which seemed to upset Luke. We really don't understand why since he is in day care everyday with other crying babies. So, we made an early exit. As soon as we got in the car Luke was happy and babbling. Strange. We stopped by Chef's on the way home because our friend Jay was supposed to be playing there with his band. He hasn't met Luke yet so we thought this would be a great opportunity. The band was running behind so we weren't able to hear them but Nonna stayed and said it was an awesome concert. We will have to catch them next time.

No comments: