


Today was the first measurable snowfall of the season in Nashville. The roads were pretty icey and we ended up getting more snow than the weathermen predicted, go figure! Paul and I took this rare opportunity to get Luke bundled up for some "first snow" pictures. We think he looked pretty cute in his snow outfit. Paul stayed home a little later this morning and cooked breakfast and we all enjoyed watching the snow fall. We are anxious for when Luke is big enough to go sledding! Today is also special because Luke turns 8 weeks old and I am 31, argghhhh.... Paul is taking me to dinner tonight to celebrate while Nana and Grandpa watch Luke.
1 comment:
So cute Kelly and I love your house. It's so funny, we have very similar pictures from yesterday on our blog. It is amazing how fast they change. Just think that this time next year you will probably be sledding with him provided the crazy of weather in Nashville cooperates. Happy Birthday by the way!
Post a Comment